I have been sort of sick for the past week, but yesterday it really hit. Holy crap. I recently got a job at the Hythe Public Library, which is a pretty good job and I feel like Im doing okay for my first couple days on the job. I’m also in charge of coming up with things for the kids to do, which is a bit difficult, if you guys have any ideas I would love you forever. The kids aren’t little kids, they are like 10-14ish. I have a room full of art supplies, games, a wii and tv at my disposal. But somehow I am drawing a blank (might be the cough drops).
My friend was talking about Subway, and now I want Subway. If I could swallow without wanting to rip my throat out, I would go buy some subway.
Here is a list of why being sick sucks:
1. No Subway 😦
2. No energy to play guitar
3. No voice to sing
4. Music makes my headache worse
5. Breathing sucks 😦
6. I have chores to do today, but dont have the energy to do them. Im lucky i even have the brain power to write the blog D:
7. Sniffles annoy the crap out of me.
8. Soo huuungrryyyyyy
9. I have slept so much, but all I feel like doing is sleeping more
10. Being sick sucks in general
Yay, now that I’ve complained myself to death…